Here is a yummy recipe from my friend Rebecca!
You will need:
- 1 pkg. brownie mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. Jello- Vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip (Do not thaw)
- 3 baker’s chocolate squares
- Prepare and bake brownies in 13×9- inch pan as directed on package; let cool.
- Beat milk and pudding mix with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well.
- Refrigerate until brownies are completely cooled.
- Spread pudding mixture over brownies.
- Microwave cool whip and chocolate in microwaveable bowl for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread over pudding and refrigerate 1 hour.
Enjoy your wonderful treat!!!