This is probably one of the best and prettiest crafts I have ever made.
You will need:
- Coffee filters
- Paint brushes
How to make it:
- Use the markers to draw whatever you want on the coffee filters.
- Paint water onto the coffee filter with the paint brush. This creates the tie-dye effect.
- Wait for the coffee filter to dry.
- When dry, take the coffee filter and shape it into a bow.
- Twist the pipe-cleaner around the middle of the bow-shaped coffee filter to look like the antennas of the butterfly.
Once you’ve finished your butterfly, you can do whatever you want with it! Tape it onto the wall for decoration, play with it, etc.