Everyone likes rice crispy treats, right? So here is a recipe!
You will need:
- 3 TBSP butter or margarine
- 1 (10 oz) package of regular marshmallows (or 4 cups mini marshmallows)
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Use buttered spatula or wax paper. evenly press mixture into 13 x9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool, Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day as made.