Here is another wonderful recipe that my friend Jessica said i could use!
You Will Need:
- 450 grams dark chocolate
- 400 grams condensed milk
- 50 grams butter
- Line base and sides of a square cake tin with foil or baking paper.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Put chocolate pieces,condensed milk and butter into a medium sized saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into tin and smooth.
- Put into fridge for 3-4 hrs.
- When set cut into small pieces.
I hope you like you fabulous fudge!
P.S. Thanks again to my friend Jessica and Jessica’s friend Phoebe for letting me use this recipe!