here is another recipe from my friend Jessica.
You will need:
- 155g softened butter,
- 2 tsp orange zest,
- 2/3 c raw caster sugar,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 1/4 c SR flour,
- 1/4 c milk
- preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- beat on low speed to combine then on medium speed for 3. minutes until lightened in color and smooth.
- Bake in 20cm round tin for 45 minutes.
- stand for 2 minutes before turning on rack to cool.
this recipe makes 1 round cake.
I hope you like your orange cake!