There is more then one way to make an omelet, And one of those ways is to make one in a bag. This is easy enough that my 6 year old sister can make one for herself…with supervision of course.
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- small plastic bag
- anything you want in it
- First take 2 eggs and mix them up in a bowl.
- Put the eggs in the small plastic bag.
- put in the cheese.
- add anything else you want.
- Zip the bag up.
- Put the bag in a pot of boiling water for 13-15 minutes.
- Put it on a plate and it is ready to eat!
Have fun trying out different kinds of omelets! This is now my favorite way to make eggs.