Hi everyone, Here is the recipe for the best nacho cheese i have ever had!
You will need:
- 4 oz. Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- a pot that can go in the microwave
- take the Velveeta cheese and cut them into 1 in. chunks.
- Take the microwave pot and put the salsa and the Velveeta cheese in to it.
- Put in the microwave for 45 seconds then mix.
- Repeat step 3 until it is nice and smooth.
- When it is smooth then it is ready to eat!
I did not know this was nacho cheese until i tried it because where i found the recipe they changed the name! Try not telling the kids what it really is and see if they can guess what it is! If they can’t guess then you can tell them! this dose not make very much nacho cheese so if you want you can double the recipe. Have fun with your nacho cheese!