Hi everyone, Here is a yummy recipe that my dad made up for mini pizzas!
You will need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup water
- small mixing bowl
- spaghetti sauce
- something to roll out the dough
- something to cut the dough into small circles
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the flour and the water into to small mixing bowl and mix with a fork until it is all bunched together ( you can use your hands if you have to )
- roll the dough out, but don’t roll it out to thin.
- cut the dough into small circles and put them on a pan.
- put the pan in the oven for 8 minutes ( if not done yet then put it in for another 3 minutes )
- When done then put sauce and cheese on your tiny pizza crusts.
- put in microwave for 15 seconds ( If you put it in for longer then it will probably make a mess )
- When done then enjoy your mini pizzas!
I can’t have wheat so that is why my dad got the idea to make these when my brother and sisters where having pizza and we were out of store bought wheat free pizza, So don’t worry if someone you are babysitting for can’t have wheat because this works with or without wheat free flour. All the other recipes i put on my website work with wheat free flour too!