Halloween is coming up so lets get ready. Today we have a Halloween super snack that I call magic center cupcakes.
You will need:
- 1 18 1/4 ounce package chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- ingredients on cake mix box
- 1 16-ounce can frosting
- 1 6-ounce package chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- any toppings
- Turn the oven to whatever it tells on the box
- get a small bowl and put in the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and salt and mix them all together. put in the nuts and chocolate chips. This part is for the magic center
- Get another bowl and start making the cake batter.
- Put paper liners in muffin pan. Fill the paper liners half way with cake batter.
- Drop a spoon full of the cream cheese mixture into each batter filled cup.
- bake according to the cake mix instructions.
- let cupcakes cool before frosting.
Now all you have to do is put on the toppings and they are ready to eat. I like to decorate them with black and orange icing, Halloween sprinkles, and candy pumpkins.