here is a magically yummy recipes that the kids will love!
You Will Need:
- 125 grams butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 c raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 c self rising flour ( you can make self rising flour just by adding 2 tsp of baking powder to regular all purpose flour ! )
- 1/2 c milk
- preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- mix all the ingredients together until light and fluffy and the color has changed to a lighter color.
- pour the batter into a muffin pan.
- Put in oven for 20 minutes.
this recipe makes 12 muffin sized cakes.
P.S. This was another recipe from my friend Jessica and there are still more recipes coming from her!