Hello readers! You all know Saint Patrick’s day is coming up so here is a fun and easy recipe to make!
What you need:
- clover shaped mini marshmallows
- small or medium sized cups
- Oreo cookies (chocolate ones)
- green sprinkles (optional)
- Take your Oreos and crush then into little pieces. Put them in the cup (fill about half way)
- If you chose to use the green sprinkles then sprinkle them on the crushed up cookies and now it looks like there is grass!
- Stick the clover marshmallows in the dirt (Or grass if you put sprinkles on)
Now you have an edible clover patch!