Here is a cookie that is good and healthy that you can eat for breakfast!!!
you will need:
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a big bowl beat butter, brown sugar, and sugar together on med-high speed until light and fluffy.
- With the mixer on low add the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla.
- sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a med. bowl and mix.
- with the mixer on low slowly add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the other ingredients.
- add oatmeal, raisins and chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- drop 2 in. mounds on to a cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
When you are done you can eat your Delicious healthy treat.