This is probably one of the best and prettiest crafts I have ever made.
You will need:
- Coffee filters
- Paint brushes
How to make it:
- Use the markers to draw whatever you want on the coffee filters.
- Paint water onto the coffee filter with the paint brush. This creates the tie-dye effect.
- Wait for the coffee filter to dry.
- When dry, take the coffee filter and shape it into a bow.
- Twist the pipe-cleaner around the middle of the bow-shaped coffee filter to look like the antennas of the butterfly.
Once you’ve finished your butterfly, you can do whatever you want with it! Tape it onto the wall for decoration, play with it, etc.
Here is a yummy and healthy treat that I’m sure the kids will adore!
You will need:
- Microwavable bowl
- Slice the apples with an apple slicer and put them in a microwavable bowl.
- Add a little bit of cinnamon and sugar. (Some people have a container with both in it.)
- Cook in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Make sure to let them cool down before eating!
Babies can be tricky, especially if you can’t seem to get them to stop crying. Here are some tips that might help!
- Some babies like to be bounced. Try bouncing them. Am easy way is to sit down and put the baby on one of your knees and bounce your knee up and down.
- Try singing. If you are trying to get the baby to go to sleep, try a nice calm song (“Once upon a December” is one I like to sing to my baby sister a lot)
- Try walking the baby around the room. Some babies don’t like to just sit around and do nothing.
- Find a stuffed animal or stuffed doll that the baby wont choke on and let them play with it.
I hope these tips help with any baby trouble all you people out there may have!
Here’s a fun craft I did when I was little!
You will need:
- construction paper
- crayons, markers or colored pencils
- put your hand on the paper and trace it.
- decorate the traced hand to look like a turkey
Easy right? Have fun making this awesome turkey hand!
Hey everyone! Here is how you make a flower chain necklace!
Your will need:
- 7-8 of any kind of flower (I use white clovers! Pick from the bottom of the stem!)
All you do is tie the flowers together then at the end you tie the ends together!
Make sure to put in water so it lasts longer!
Hey everyone! I recently learned how to make flower chains so I thought it would be fun to share it will all of you! There are 2 kinds of flower chains you can make so here is how to make a flower chain bracelet!
You will need:
- 7 or 8 of any kind of flower (pick from the bottom so the stem is long. I use white clovers!)
- Start with 3 flowers and start braiding them together.
- After a few braids, add another flower in and start braiding some more!
- Continue step 2 until it is long enough to fit around your wrist!
- Tie the end together and you got some new ‘Floral fashions’!
For adding the flowers on try sticking the stems in an already braided part to keep it from moving around too much!
This can be hard because you have to figure out how to braid several different stems together! I couldn’t get all of the flowers on so I decided to not make it into a bracelet but it was still really pretty and to keep it from coming apart (Because it wasn’t tied!), I weaved the ends in with the braided parts! It was really cool!
Put the chains in water so they wont wilt as fast!
Keep watching for the second kind of flower chain! I will try to have it up sometime this week but I am very busy so I am not making any processes!
P.S. Flower chains can be great Mothers day presents!
Hi readers! I am here to show you how to make edible birds nests for Easter!
you will need:
- Rice Crispy cereal
- chocolate eggs (You may substitute for jelly beans if you need too!)
- Have an adult help you make the rice crispy treats
- When the rice crispy’s are done, make them into a nest shape.
- put 2 or 3 chocolate eggs (or jelly beans) into each basket.
I hope you all love this Egg-celent recipe!
Hello readers! You all know Saint Patrick’s day is coming up so here is a fun and easy recipe to make!
What you need:
- clover shaped mini marshmallows
- small or medium sized cups
- Oreo cookies (chocolate ones)
- green sprinkles (optional)
- Take your Oreos and crush then into little pieces. Put them in the cup (fill about half way)
- If you chose to use the green sprinkles then sprinkle them on the crushed up cookies and now it looks like there is grass!
- Stick the clover marshmallows in the dirt (Or grass if you put sprinkles on)
Now you have an edible clover patch!
Q. hat do you call a crazy chicken?
Q. What did the tree say to the wind?
A. You blow me away!
Q.What’s smaller then a dog, but can put a bear on the run?
A. A skunk!
Get it! Ha ha ha!